Crane Pest Control: Your Local Provider
Crane Pest Control was founded in San Francisco in 1930 and has grown to become of the largest providers of commercial and public health pest control in the Greater Bay Area.
- Leaders in science based pest control
- Specialize in designing environmentally sensitive pest management programs to assist in meeting the requirements of LEED, AIB, Silliker, FDA, USDA, etc.
- Entomologists are on staff in each service sector
- Active members and leaders in National Pest Management Association, Pest Control Operators of California and more than ten technical and professional associations
- Extensive in-house training program and licensing requirements for technicians
Crane Pest Control provides professional service for the control of insects and rodents to commercial, industrial, food service , hotels and healthcare facilities. Our business is based upon the guiding principles of being community, value, science, and safety focused to provide customers with superior pest control solutions.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
For over half a century, Crane has been among the leaders of science-based pest control, championing the methods of holistic and cooperative integrated pest management to ensure a safe and effective program for our clients and their employees and customers.
Extensive in-house training and licensing requirements ensure that Crane Pest Control professionals are equipped to provide superior pest control solutions. We are active members of prestigious technical and professional associations like National Pest Management Association, Pest Control Operators of California and more.
- Our in-house training program is so intense that no employee need seek outside courses to fulfill the annual continuing education requirement of the State. Five members of management are certified instructors.
- Our staff is extremely stable, with a median seniority of nine years, which is unique in our industry. Likewise, the average term of service to our clients (from one-time services to monthly preventive programs) is more than seven years.
- Crane has not had a single local, state or federal violation assessed to the company. This is simply an unheard of statistic, as it represents over three million applications!
Crane’s Commitment to Protecting Public Health
The number one priority at Crane is protecting the world where our employees and customers live, work and play. We are closely monitoring the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and our top priority is keeping our employees and customers safe. In addition to following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we already have policies and procedures in place across our business to address issues which may arise during this time.